Convenient respiratory kit designed for asbestos removal and environments containing dust. The kit comes complete with the 3M™ Full Face 6000 Series Respirator which is light weight and easy to use. It also includes two pairs of 3M™ Particulate Filters 6035 P2/P3*. The unique solid top particulate filter casing design reduces premature caking and clogging from dirt, grime, water or dust. The protective casing also aids decontamination practices.
• 1 x 3M™ Full Face Respirator 6000 Series
• 2 x pair of 3M™ Particulate Filters 6035 P2/P3*
• 4 x 3M™ Respirator Cleaning Wipes 504
• 1 x 3M™ No-Touch™ Foam Earplugs P2000, Class 4 (SLC80: 25dB)
• 1 x 3M™ Respiratory Protection Guide
• 1 x Handy Storage Container
*Higher P3 protection factors only achieved with a 3M Full Face Respirator, otherwise P2 protection level when worn on a 3M Half Face Respirator.
• Suitable for certain asbestos work requiring higher protection levels: Refer to local asbestos government guidelines (Safework Australia or Worksafe NZ)
• Also for lead paint removal, sanding, sawing, drilling, cutting, grinding, masonry, insulation and hazardous particulates such as silica & beryllium.
• Environments requiring face and eye protection
Note that any filtering respirator should not be used for protection at airborne concentrations of contaminants above the relevant IDLH levels.
This cartridge/filter, when used for protection against the contaminants as specified, is capable of providing the following protection levels:
- With a 3M 6000 Full Face Respirator: 100 times the Workplace Exposure Standard (WES) or 30 ppm, whichever is the lower
- Kit also contains 3M Respirator Cleaning Wipes, 3M Earplugs and a handy storage container
- Available in small, medium & large